Blessings from the Hilltop, to our Alumni!
We hope you have found peace and joy in your endeavors since your time here. Some of you have left only recently, others long ago, but we are grateful to each of you for your desire to stay connected with prayers, teaching, volunteering and financial support.
Over the years, Mount Angel Abbey established six different schools:
- Mount Angel College, 1887-1946
- Mount Angel Preparatory High School, 1887-1964
- Mount Angel Seminary High School, 1889-1979
- Mount Angel Summer School of Theology, 1973-1981
- Mount Angel Seminary College, 1889-present
- Mount Angel Seminary School of Theology, 1889-present
The primary focus today is Mount Angel Seminary, with a fully accredited College of Liberal Arts, a Graduate School of Theology (open to both seminarians and lay students), and a Doctor of Ministry Degree summer program. There are now more than 2,000 alumni of the Mount Angel Abbey schools. Ordained graduates of Mount Angel Seminary serve across the nation, but primarily in the Western United States.