Make a Gift
Your gifts to the Abbey Foundation of Oregon, in support of Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary, may be made as a single gift, a pledge or a recurring gift. You may contact us directly or give online (below).
Secure online donations can be made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Your gifts to the monastery at Mount Angel Abbey support more than 50 Benedictine monks in their lives of prayer and ministry, as well as,
- Education of monastic members in preparation for serving as seminary faculty and spiritual directors
- Nursing care for senior monks who have devoted their careers to serving the Church
- Upkeep for Abbey buildings and grounds
- Benedictine hospitality in the Guest House
Your gifts to Mount Angel Seminary help prepare priests to minister to parishes in the United States and around the world, as well as,
- Life-changing spiritual formation programs
- Engaging academic instruction
- Hands-on pastoral experiences
- Help the seminary recruit and retain inspired faculty
- Provide room and board for seminarians
Your gifts to the Guest House will allow the monks to continue to welcome all guests as Christ in the tradition of Saint Benedict, as well as,
- Providing a peaceful sanctuary for prayer and contemplation
- Retreats for individuals and groups
- Conferences and retreat programs
- Stays for family members of the monks and seminarians
- Providing for repairs and upgrades to the Guest House, Benet Hall
- Support guests who cannot afford the cost of a retreat
Your gifts to Mount Angel Abbey Library will help maintain the 200,000-volume collection one of the most significant theological libraries in the Pacific Northwest, as well as,
- Purchase new books, periodicals and other resources for use by seminarians, monks, seminary faculty, the local community and scholars around the world
- Providing for repairs and upgrades to the historic building
Alumni of Mount Angel Seminary are invited to make a donation to support the ongoing formation of men for ministry to parishes in the Pacific Northwest, across the country, and around the world, as well as,
- Provide spiritual and human formation
- Provide a rigorous academic curriculum
- Provide pastoral education, homily training, parish administration education, field training at parishes, soup kitchens, schools and prisons
If you are uncertain about which Hilltop ministry you would like to support, we invite you to make an unrestricted gift. These gifts are vital to the Abbey because they allow us to allocate resources to the most pressing needs. Current needs are:
- Landscape replacement of the monastic cloister garden after monastery retaining wall reconstruction
- Major renovation of the Guest House, Benet Hall, built in 1959
- Rerouting of the gas main away from the monastery laundry room
We would love to hear from you! Contact us by email or phone (503-845-3069).
Privacy Statement: The Abbey Foundation of Oregon respects the wishes of our donors regarding the use of their gifts, and their rights to privacy and confidentiality. The foundation does not lend or otherwise distribute donor information or data.
Return/Refund Policy: The Abbey Foundation of Oregon does not refund the purchase price of event tickets.