Join the Abbot's Circle
Members of the Abbot’s Circle include friends, family, alumni and parents, along with businesses, dioceses, parishes and religious organizations.
With annual gifts of $1,000 or more to the Abbey Foundation of Oregon, you and your fellow benefactors make a powerful and lasting statement about the deep value of monastic and priestly vocations, and the Abbey’s life of prayer, education and hospitality. You also inspire others to follow your lead and give more generously.
The $1,000 minimum membership gift amount includes all giving, for any purpose, during the fiscal year, from July 1 to June 30. No other giving opportunity has such a wide range of impact at the Abbey and seminary.
Your Abbot’s Circle donation is an investment in:
- Scholarships for promising and needy seminarians
- Outstanding college and theology programs
- Training for young monks
- Care for senior monks
- A beautiful and historic learning center, Mount Angel Abbey Library
- Spiritual growth and refreshment at the Guest House
- Renovation of Hilltop facilities
- Mount Angel Abbey’s 133 years of service to the Church for the glory of God!
What are the benefits of membership?
As a member of the Abbot’s Circle, you will receive:
- The satisfaction of knowing you are a leader in supporting the prayer and work of Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary
- A warm invitation to the annual Abbot’s Mass and Appreciation Brunch
- Grateful listing in the annual Honor Roll of donors (members may request to remain anonymous)
- Daily prayers of the monks of Mount Angel Abbey
- News and communications from the Abbot, Abbey and seminary
- Four complimentary meals in the Aquinas Hall Seminary Dining Room each year (contact us for arrangements)
- The Mount Angel Letter and Annual Report
- Prayers of the seminarians at a special monthly Mass for benefactors
Ways to Make Your Abbot's Circle Gift
- Mail a check to the address below for $1,000
- Make a gift online
- Make a transfer of appreciated securities
- Establish a monthly deduction (EFT) from your checking account
- Set up automatic gifts through Visa, MasterCard, Discover or AMEX (monthly, quarterly or annual)
- Help sponsor the Seminary Benefit Dinner
- Name the Abbey Foundation of Oregon as a beneficiary of your will, life insurance, trust or retirement plan
Abbey Foundation of Oregon
PO Box 497
Saint Benedict, Oregon 97373-0497