Books by Chesterton
This is a relatively small sampling of what is available. Look in the online catalog for specific location and call number information or click on the titles that have links.
- The Man Who Was Thursday
- The Ball and the Cross
- The Return of Don Quixote
- Short Fiction and Poetry:
- the Father Brown stories
- The Queen of Seven Swords, Wine, Water and Song
- What's Wrong With the World
- St. Thomas Aquinas
- Charles Dickens
- Where all Roads Lead, The Spice of Life. collections of essays.
- The Autobiography of G. K. Chesterton. New York: Sheed and Ward, 1936.
- The Collected Works of G.K. Chesterton. San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1986. Many volumes.
- G.K.'s Weekly, a Sampler. Ed. Lyle W. Dorsett. Chicago: Loyola University Press, 1986. Thirty issues of the journal published by Chesterton from 1925 to 1936.
- The Man Who Was Orthodox : a Selection from the Uncollected Writings of G.K. Chesterton. arranged and introduced by A.L. Maycock. London: P. Dobson, 1963.